Monday, October 4, 2010

Weeks 34, 35 & 36!!

So! At the moment I am sitting in the Anchorage Airport waiting to get on a 2 am flight down to Phoenix, Arizona and then I'll get on a flight to Salt Lake! Ugh I am tired!! I can't believe it's 'the trip to have the baby' as Todd called it! It's come so fast! And as much as I love our families.....I was not and still am not too fond of it. I hate leaving Todd! It's the hardest thing! And to think back on how much we've been apart....I don't think it'll ever get easier! I was thinking though. We've spent the longest time together-January to October, 9 months-since we've met. Pretty weird since we've known each other for 28 months and have been married for 22 months of that! Good thing we have each other for forever!!! :)

Here are the most recent....kind of....glamor shots!! We don't have very many left!!

Week 34












Week 35













Week 36













Well! I think that about does it!! For now at least!! We have a doctors appointment on Wednesday so hopefully we find everything is still progressing well! I feel like it is!! :)

Oh!! I don't have any pictures but Saturday night during the Priesthood session of conference, some friends of mine had a Baby Shower for me! :) It was so fun!! We had a great time and it was fun being with all of my Branch friends before I left!

Now I think that's it for now!! :) Time to wait some more for the plane rides! So lovely!

P.S. 20 days until I see Todd!! :) Unless Baby makes his entrance sooner! :)

7 comments:

  1. Sorry you have to be apart from Todd again, but it will be nice to see you. Love the pregnancy pictures!! Your so dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine I love you! You are so cute pregnant! But does Todd get to come out here when you have the baby?? That would be sad if he missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can tell a big difference in your tummy between weeks 35 and 36! Yaayyyy! Baby IS growing! :) We miss you, so take your time but hurry back, OKAY?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care Elaine!!! You're looking sooo happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are still so TINY!!! Good luck with everything! I will be thinking of ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you've heard this a lot....but you're TINY!!! I've never seen such a cute prego lady before, you look adorable!! I hope all goes well and i can't wait to see pictures of the cute little babe!

    ReplyDelete