Friday, October 29, 2010

Le Diaper Bag and 39 Weeks!

Well!! We're still hanging on to the good ole pregnancy state of life!! Today is my official due date. Pretty weird!! I had a Dr. appointment on Tuesday....no progress! Dang! We'll keep waiting though! Someday he'll decide to make an entrance....either on his own or with some help I guess!

Todd's here....thank goodness! :) It's been a lot less stressful this week! Maybe I should get stressed and the baby will come?? :) Nah! We've been just getting things ready for baby. We got a baby seat finally and we're setting up the crib today. Not much else we can do except wait though!

I made a receiving blanket and burp clothes for a friend of mine which was fun. These aren't really good pictures but you can kind of get the idea!


I finished the diaper bag also! The big one is for me....and the little one is for Todd!! :) Ok not really but we'll put the diapers and wipes in the little one so we can just grab and go....and Todd won't have to carry a man bag around! :)


















Todd's Diaper Bag! :)



















Here's good old Week 39 picture! I guess I should take a Week 40 picture too....we'll see what happens! :)













Well I think that's about it!! Maybe my next post will have pictures of the little one! :) Let's hope!

5 comments:

  1. Elaine you are still just tiny!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The diaper bag looks awesome! Glad Todd made it in plenty of time...hopefully the little man makes his debut soon! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!
    you look great, and tiny! love you and good luck with labor and delivery. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!! The diaper bag and other goodies look really great.

    I can't wait to see who is hiding in that belly of yours! :o) Love you guys. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bump. you'll miss all that thumping from the inside. good luck, baby is on the way!! joy!

    ReplyDelete