Monday, September 27, 2010

One Plus One Equals Two

So!! The past couple of weeks it's been fun to wonder about what the little one is gonna look like. I don't do it too much-I don't want to be too disappointed!! :)

Yesterday I was talking with my sister Kristina and she insisted that the baby will have my forehead and nose.....she likes them I guess. Creeper eh? :) Just kidding I like my sister! I asked her, "what if he has Todd's nose or forehead?" And she said, "no, no he has to have your's." So then I said, "what happens if he doesn't? Are you just not going to look at him?" And she said, "yeah!" Hahahaha! Well Kristina! Rest assured that your nephew will look like this-kinda looks like you huh?!! :)

Hahahahaha!!! Our friend Annie decided to merge our two pictures together to predict what he'll look like!! :) Hahaha! Thanks Annie!! :) Now we don't need to wonder anymore what this little one will come out lookin like!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Bwahahahaha!!! Hilarious that you and your sister were talking about this yesterday... probably as I was creating your baby's photo!! HAHAHA!! So creepy! :o) I guess it's better to just wait and find out instead of taking adult features and putting them on a perfectly innocent baby photo! :o) Awesome that you posted this! HAHA!! Oh and you're so welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! That is one...umm...nice looking kid. :) I am sure that he will be quite the handsome little guy either way!

    ReplyDelete