Well you can take my word for it that we've been super busy and that's my excuse for not blogging! :) So what makes our days so busy? Well Huxley is the number 1 thing. Big surprise there I'm sure!!
we bought a house and have moved in!!! :) That's been the kicker (or stealer) of time! I don't have any pictures on this computer so that will be a future post but it's up here in Barrow and we're lovin it so far! So since we bought a house that makes us more 'permanent' right? Well sure but buying a house was just a good investment for us right now so we went for it! That doesn't make Barrow our final destination though! :)
So the house....
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- A garage-oh yeah! One of the rarities of Barrow!
- It's a big fixxer-upper for sure!! When we're all done is when I'll post pictures so you can see the before and after!
It's a work in progress but it's nice to call it ours! It has heat and water and a roof, there's not much else that we need! So since we have room you all know what that means.....
WE HAVE ROOM FOR COMPANY!!
So come and visit us! :)
So the other thing that most everyone checks my blog to see updates on....Huxley! :) He's a grand ole kiddo! Can you believe he's 5 months today?! I can't!! He just loves life!! At 16 weeks-4 weeks ago- when we went in to get our second dosing of shots (poor kiddo) he weighed 14 lbs. 15 oz. and was 25 1/4 inches long! Not bad!! Last week he weighed in at 16 lbs 7 oz and about 27 inches long! He's basically growing up WAY too fast! :) He has a few tricks up his sleeve now. They include:
- Fake coughing-I think he discovered that I hurry to him when I hear him coughing so now he has this little fake one he does and when I come to check on him he has a super big smile on his face! So cute! Instead of crying in the middle of the night or when he wakes up from naps that's the sound we hear. It's a nice change and makes me laugh!
- Raspberries-also another favorite. He likes to do a combination of both the coughing and the raspberries. We're pretty entertained!
- Bubble blowing-He can saturate his whole chest in about 5 minutes!
- Playing with his feet-he loves to kick his legs and he's discovered that if he holds onto his toes his upper body moves with his legs. It's cute!
- Rolling from side to side on his back-He can't quite make it all the way over from his back to tummy but he sure tries moving back and forth! He can roll from his tummy all the way to his back though! He's super kid for sure!
- Putting his binky in his mouth! He misses his mouth most of the time but he's getting pretty good!
- He LOVES the guitar! Todd will get it out and play when Huxley is being fussy and Huxley just get mesmerized! He even moves his hand like he's playing!
- Melting his mom's heart every time he smiles. He has the cutest smile in the whole world! His cute little eyes smile too!
He can do lots of other things! He surprises us everyday with things he's learning and doing. He's pretty amazing!
Well I think that about does it for now! I've uploaded more pictures on our online web album-the same website in the post below. The internet is slow up here so I'm not sure if they've uploaded or not. Sorry if they haven't!