Thursday, October 21, 2010

Week 37 & 38!!

Holy Cow!!! I can't believe it!!! We are so close!! I don't have a picture of week 37 but I think I look the same in all of them so just imagine week 38 picture maybe a little smaller! :)

We had a Dr. appointment at week 37. Everything is going well! I was dialated to 1.5 and 70% effaced! I was slightly nervous thinking that we were still 2 weeks away from Todd getting here! We also had an Ultrasound that day because the Dr. was nervous about how I was measuring. The baby is doing awesome though!! He is measuring smaller but the Dr. isn't worried saying that you have to take into consideration the size of the mom too!

We had a Dr. appointment today for week 38. It went well! I'm still 1.5 cm and the Dr. says that the babes will definitely be in when Todd arrives on Saturday!! :) Yeah!! We made it!!! So nice!! We had another Ultrasound today to check that the amniotic fluid and Baby were still doing ok. Everything is great still!! Baby is moving around and gained 1/2 lb since last week! He's also head down which is very comforting-no C-sections here. Hopefully! :) I'm glad he's doing well! It's still scary though that it is so close! I can't be a mom!! Really??

Week 38-Yeah I'm not looking too hot!! :)















Things are going ok in Utah! I wish I was in Alaska but it's ok! I stay busy with lots of Temple visits and lots of reading! I go on lots of walks too....the weather is nicer here but it is slightly hot!! I made the diaper bag too-future post! Promise! :) I've gone to a few prenatal classes too-they're kind of fun.....mostly just reviews from nursing school though.

Todd is doing well in Barrow! He's crazy busy with all of his activities! They found a substitute too!! Yeah!! Two days ago actually-yeah we were getting nervous! He was actually an old Science teacher at Barrow awhile ago and his son is the PE teacher there now.

Well I think that's it for now!! 9 days until the due date!! Ahh! Any day he could be here!! Which is fine with me just as long as it's after Saturday!!! But if he wants he can stay in there as long as he wants to!! :)

K well see ya!! :)

6 comments:

  1. You are too cute! I can't believe it's been 9 months... YAY! You'll be a darling and good mama. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine!!! I can't believe you are so close to being a mom! I am so excited for you! Everything will be so awesome and you are going to be an amazing mom! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are doing so well. You may not feel 'hot', but you look adorable! Can't wait to meet the little man ;) Come home to your Barrow family as quickly and safely as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ARE TOO CUTE!!! You are going to be a FABULOUS Mama, I can't wait to see you in action! That's one lucky baby on his way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck!! life is going to take on a wonderful new dimension soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you will be a great mom! We are so excited for you guys! I am so glad that Grace and I will be able to come and meet him!

    ReplyDelete