Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weeks 32 & 33!! We made it!

Well! Pretty exciting!! We've kept Baby inside! He can come anytime he wants now.....I would really like it to be 6 1/2 weeks from now but if he decides to come earlier I know his systems are all up and functioning and he would survive well outside.

Week 32


Week 33....so attractive! And big! It's so weird now...I get stuck trying to go between things!! Kind of embarrassing!


Hmm what else can I tell you that's been going on? Todd's still crazy busy with Seminary and teaching and then Open Shop Monday-Thursday. Needless to say, we don't get to spend a whole lot of time together. :( I was demoted as a Substitute....ok not really!! They have a teacher who retired last year substituting this year and I'd say she was way more qualified than me! Plus not very many teachers have taken days off yet....we're only a month into school. You've gotta save those sick days for the last part of the year!! I spend a lot of time reading and cleaning....dang nesting!....and going on bike rides around Barrow. I tell you what! Biking on mud is not as easy as concrete! It's a good workout though! I've finished the crib bedding too-that took up lots of time when I was working on that. Speaking of that....I told my mom I'd put pictures up....I'll work on that Mother! :) We're pretty boring!! Hahaha!! When we go over our schedule we always say: "Seminary, school, open shop night" which is what the schedule is for every day but it makes us feel like we're doing something besides just saying, "same as yesterday".

I think that's about it!! We're in count down time!! It's so crazy!! 45 days and we'll be adding pictures of Baby on the outside!! Yipes!!

Well!! Have fun!! :)

5 comments:

  1. you are looking beautiful! good things are coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so tiny!! Your not big at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a hard time picturing you being so big you get stuck between things! I know it's all relative, but it just doesn't compute in my brain :D Can't wait to meet this little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I am so excited that at least Grace and I will be able to come and see you all and meet our new nephew/cousin. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Henke family! Maren just told me about this site....so I've been crusing through it, and checking out the pictures, too! Huxley is so cute and getting so big. I hope I get the opportunity to see you guys this summer! Stay warm. Love Aunt Barbara

    ReplyDelete