Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Week 30 and 31!!!!

Well!! Here's some more glamour shots!! :) Pretty exciting!! Baby is doing great! Our Nurse Practitioner says everything is looking great also. I feel good most of the time!! Mostly at night is when I get the sickest and most achy. Makes for restful nights of sleep I'm tellin ya!! NOT!!!

Week 30-don't mind my good posture that seems to be showing up in every picture....


Week 31-There's a big difference between this week and last week. I can sure tell too!!

We also bought my plane ticket to Utah! I'll be getting there October 4th so hopefully we can keep him in there at least a little longer!!

On another note.....I made banana bread today.....yeah me cooking can you believe it?!! It worked too!!! I did it all by myself-Todd wasn't even home to oversee things! I think it turned out lovely!! It tastes good too!! :)

Well!! That's it!! Enjoy the fat pictures! :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys are taking pictures - You may not think so now, but they will be fun to be able to look back on! Besides, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh elaine! you are NOT fat.... haha.... :) i'm glad you get to come to utah at least one more time!!! and banana breat! GO YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh, you are tiny and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine -Way to go on the banana bread! I love the pictures! Our baby Blob is growing! I am so excited and thrilled to welcome a new grandbaby. Can hardly wait to hold him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ELAINE!!! OH my heck!!! You don't even look pregnant!! For real! Are you sure you are 31 weeks!

    ReplyDelete