Monday, May 3, 2010

The Best Part of Waking Up

I just love having Todd home again!! It's so much easier to fall asleep and wake up in the morning!! It's a lot warmer in the bed too!! I'm such a cold person all the time!! :)

Anyways!! We made it!! It really felt like forever that Todd was gone though! When he got home I was about to tell him all that had happened with the Branch and all that had been going on at school and then I remembered...he had been here for all that!! :)

He was able to get on an earlier flight and came home 2 hours earlier which was so nice!!! We were able to go to the high school graduation together!! It was a really good graduation I thought. I forgot to take pictures of the gym which I am so mad at myself for....I told myself Thursday, Friday and Saturday not to forget to get pictures of the gym! Sure enough!! :) No pictures! The seniors decorated the gym themselves and they went all out....seriously! It looked really nice! It was only an hour and a half to two hours long so it wasn't bad at all. We got there late too because Todd's flight came in at 5:30 and it started at 5.

We watched The Princess Bride after the graduation. I'm so proud of myself too.....I stayed awake for the whole movie!! I will admit....I have never seen The Princess Bride. Todd was so ashamed of me!!! Hahaha!! He told me, "how am I supposed to take a wife home to my family this summer that has never seen Princess Bride?" I went out and found a friend that had The Princess Bride and now he no longer has to be ashamed of his wife!! :) It was a pretty good movie too. :)

Well I think that's it for now! Sorry about the no pictures! I'll do better! :) 5 days until we leave Barrow!!! Only 4 days of school left!!!! Yeah!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. The princess bride is such a good show!! Can't believe you have never seen it! Good for Todd for getting you to watch that (I am amazed you stayed awake!! We look forward to seeing you home!

    ReplyDelete