Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Old Pros Right?!?!?

I hope so!!! Tonight Todd leaves for Anchorage for a conference. He'll be gone until Saturday night. We're pros at being apart though.....maybe?? You'd think living apart for 4 1/2 months would have trained us to be semi-ok with being apart for 3 1/2 days!

I'm not excited for it though. I'm glad Kali will be with me. She's good at being the entertainer lately. There will be lots of Graduation festivities going on the next couple of days too so that will help pass the time at night. Hopefully!

On a more happy note, there is 7 more days of school left and only 10 more days until we leave Barrow. :) Those are definitely happy thoughts!!

I think that's it for now!! I'll keep you posted on how the next couple of days pass.....hopefully quickly!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is always hard being apart, even when you are old pros! Hope you survived the weekend! I am so excited that you guys get to be home in a week!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete