Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Out Of Commission...

Well....as you can see we are in week #4 of January and there's only one blog post. Really I was doing good! I have two more written....it's just that my computer is well kind of throwing a tantrum right now. My charger went out on it 2 weeks ago and in good ole Barrow fashion....the mail is taking forever to get my replacement here! So anyways! I really am still trying to keep my goal going-it's kind of frustrating when your whole life is on one single machine and then that little machine decides to freak out.

So...that's it for now! Just an update-the kiddo is still inside me, Huxley is still a little spit fire, Todd is staying crazy busy and I've started my internship for my certificate which has been a bit of a change of pace for the family.

Ta-Ta!!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl, I'm sure it's challenging being mommy, pregnant mommy & doing school stuff! Way to be. Good luck! I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you have finally updated the old blog! And way to go... I don't know if I could do everything you do! Can't wait for more updates! :)

    ReplyDelete