Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Did It!!!

Well!! I did it! I got the courage to chop my hair!!! 10 inches!! I've been wanting to donate for about the past month and I finally did it!! Whitney Archibald (a friend from class) and I went and did it together!! It wasn't that bad! My head feels MUCH lighter....no more headaches!!! Sorry I don't have pictures downloaded at the moment to post but they will be coming soon....ish!!! :)

Well!! 10 days and Todd will be makin his unexpected trip from Alaska down to be with me during the surgeries!!! So fun!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I would just like to be the first to congratulate you on your big decision. It takes a lot of gumption to make such a political statement! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- I can't imagine what you look like with short(er) hair!! I'll bet it is really cute! I hope your surgery goes well - we will be thinking of you and praying for you! i'm so glad Todd will be there for you.

    ReplyDelete