Thursday, October 1, 2009

Together Once Again!! :)

We're together!!! After being apart for 60 very long days!! It's been very, very nice.

My flight came in yesterday at 7:15 pm. In Alaska, when you get off the plane, you don't walk down a tunnel and end up inside the airport. You walk off the plane and down some stairs and walk on the runway into the airport.....like the President does on TV!! :) I felt cool!

Barrow is what the pictures look like....it's captivating though. I like the feeling that is here. Everyone is really friendly. We were able to go see the whale they had caught after we got my luggage. It was awesome!!!!!!! You could see all the organs....I won't go into too much detail but it was very cool.

Kali is doing well. She has started to remember me now. She's plumped up alot since I last saw her...unlike Todd. I'll work on him. The apartment it very spacious compared to our humble little abode in Logan! :) I think I could make the adjustment quite easily!! :)

I looked for a job today at the hospital. There are 5 jobs that I qualify for. Hopefully one of them will work out!!

Well I think that's it for now!! Sorry no pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I am so glad you made it okay and that you two are together, at least for a few days!! Enjoy every minute, and give Todd a hug for us :)

    ReplyDelete