Friday, March 5, 2010

Homecoming King and Queen?? Maybe not!

Hahaha! First of all I want to thank Annie Enderle for taking these for us!! :) Being the youngest teacher at the school Todd gets asked a lot to chaperone for the dances. Well they finally stopped asking him to chaperone and then guess who moved up here?? Me!! The person who can't say "no" to anyone!! Well we got trapped, thanks to me, into chaperoning Basketball Homecoming a few weekends ago. It was....fun. Annie was the photographer for the pictures and she asked if I could take the picture orders and since I was already going to be there I agreed...hey it'd pass the time right? She asked if we wanted a picture so we laughed and posed!! Hahaha!! Oh funny!!

Classic Prom pose right? We thought so!

Well! I think that's it for now! I have more pictures to put on but Todd has to help me download them....his camera is confusing! :)

3 comments:

  1. Super F.U.N.!! :o) I love that even though you are in jeans and T-shirts, you fit right in with some of the students that were there that night! :o) HA! Thanks for helping me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pictures!! :) I bet Todd had a lot more fun chaperoning with you there with him!

    ReplyDelete